Monday, April 20, 2009

How do you say hypocrisy in Farsi?



I am thrilled that President Ahmanidejad gave the keynote speech at the U.N. Conference on Racism.

Judging from the way he dispensed with the nuclear inspectors, I think we can all agree that here is a man who will not be stymied by U.N. bureaucracy.

I look forward to seeing his plans on eradicating racism in the region and bringing about equal rights to the mothers and daughters of Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iran.

I eagerly await the Iranian leader’s speech denouncing the treatment of political dissidents in Syria.

And finally, I anticipate this great man of action bringing an end to the race-based driving restrictions on the Arabian Peninsula. A day when dirty "kuffar" tourists can picnic alongside the road or stop for ice cream or just roam the freeways and enjoy the legendary warmth and hospitality that is Saudi Arabia.

No comments: